Twin cities Chess Club and the Chess Club of Minnesota are offering Winter Break Chess Camp and Round Robin Chess Tournament at the Hopkins Pavilion. Chess Camp will be taught by Igor Rybakov, the USCF- rated chess player who was named the Best Chess Coach of Minnesota in 2010, Chess Master Tim Lee who is the chess coach of many US champions and finalists, Master Tatyana Zitserman, who was a member of the US Women’s Team.
- Full Day Chess Camp 8:30am-4:30pm, $120 (for 3 days)
- Morning Session: 8:30am-12:30pm, $75(for 3 days)
- Afternoon Session: 12:30pm-4:30pm, $75 (for 3 days)
- Round Robin Tournament at Hopkins Pavilion (with pizza and beverages): Thursday, 12/29/11 from 9:00a.m-2:00p.m. , $25 (for chess campers free)
Chess campers after tournament continue chess activities till 4:30p.m.
- Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - Thursday, December 29, 2011
- HOPKINS PAVILION
11000 Excelsior Blvd Hopkins, MN 55343